dull landscapes

Getting away from the themed points of 'leading lines' and receding to a vanishing point' (both very well seen and used here), I am particularly fond of the use of powerful triangles in this image.
Starting with the left hand treeline, a very powerful triangle, as is the lush green embankment, the combined stone wall and bouldered pathway. The stone wall and road form another visual triangle, as does the right side earth embankment. Even the sky forms a profile to lock everything in. Conscious or subconsciously, to me, it is not dull, but very intriguing, - I'm asking the question "what's down there..."

Last edited:
Getting away from the themed points of 'leading lines' and receding to a vanishing point' (both very well seen and used here), I am particularly fond of the use of powerful triangles in this image.
Starting with the left hand treeline, a very powerful triangle, as is the lush green embankment, the combined stone wall and bouldered pathway. The stone wall and road form another visual triangle, as does the right side earth embankment. Even the sky forms a profile to lock everything in. Conscious or subconsciously, to me, it is not dull, but very intriguing, - I'm asking the question "what's down there..."
Thank you for your input regarding this image. it's very much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom