The New History Tab.

Levina de Ruijter

Administrator
Staff member
Name
Levina
Image Editing
No
Today we installed a new add on, a History tab. It shows you the last 50 threads you visited, whether you posted in them or not. You can find the tab in the subnavigation row up top, under Forums. And by the way, I also changed the order of that menu to something a bit more logical (to me anyway).

Schermafbeelding 2024-01-12 om 00.45.00.png

Click it and you get a list like this. When there are new posts to a thread since your last visit, the thread titles become bold and when you click on them they will take you to the new post.

Schermafbeelding 2024-01-12 om 00.43.46.png

Last edited:
This looks useful. An interesting feature is threads with new content are in bold.

It seems in this case if you click on the thread (a bold one) it does take you to the new post.

Lester! Yes! I just found that out myself!!

I installed the add-on last night, visited a few threads, took some screen grabs for the announcement thread and went to sleep. The indication of new posts in those visited threads makes the History tab even better. And, and, clicking on a bold title will take you to the new post as well.

Pretty cool.

Last edited:
Lester! Yes! I just found that out myself!!

I installed the add-on last night, visited a few threads, took some screen grabs for the announcement thread and went to sleep. The indication of new posts in those visited threads makes the History tab even better. And, and, clicking on a bold title will take you to the new post as well.

Pretty cool.
Yes it is cool. I am sure there are more addons that will enhance XenForo functionally even more for FoP.

Back
Top Bottom