GoPro and similar action cameras

Many years ago I had a Hero or Hero 2, don't remember, but it started making odd ticking noises during videos. It was well out of warranty, so I just set it aside and forgot about it. A few years ago, I bought a Hero8 Black, used it some until health interfered. I decided to see if I remembered how to use it LOL Taken last night - I had misplaced the quick-release plate for the tripod so the GoPro was just balanced on the car dash. Obviously I need to work on the settings, and remember all the bits and pieces of gear.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Jon
Many years ago I had a Hero or Hero 2, don't remember, but it started making odd ticking noises during videos. It was well out of warranty, so I just set it aside and forgot about it. A few years ago, I bought a Hero8 Black, used it some until health interfered. I decided to see if I remembered how to use it LOL Taken last night - I had misplaced the quick-release plate for the tripod so the GoPro was just balanced on the car dash. Obviously I need to work on the settings, and remember all the bits and pieces of gear.

I am still tweaking my settings, to try and get the best from it.
Good that you are using it again.

my second video with GoPro 12 when i riding
(first shoots made with a7iv)

and the 3d one video
with zoom h1n mic this time

Back
Top Bottom