Post Your Best Waterfall Photograph

Falls of Rogie, Blackwater River, Ross-shire...

Lewis_Travel_Jun14_8035.jpg

Lewis_Travel_Jun14_8044.jpg

not a big waterfall by any measurement. but it was the first time I tried it.
The first one was with the Canon 90D with the RF24-105L and the second was with the Mamiya C220
Color is the 90D, B&W is the C220
20210608-IMG_0144.jpg

Alliance falls 6-8-21-7.jpg

Falls of Rogie, Blackwater River, Ross-shire...

Lewis_Travel_Jun14_8035.jpg

Lewis_Travel_Jun14_8044.jpg
Colin, I can't work out that first image.
Did you use an UWA lens and slant the camera angle?
🤔
The swirling waters at your feet(?) really add to the overall dynamic feeling.
🤩👍

Colin, I can't work out that first image.
Did you use an UWA lens and slant the camera angle?
🤔
The swirling waters at your feet(?) really add to the overall dynamic feeling.
🤩👍

It's 10 years old, so I am a bit hazy on the details. Nothing special though. Focal length of first shot is 24 mm. (Exif is there.) I think I took the shots from a foot bridge, looking down at the river. The weird angles are a combination of the slanting rock strata and the water pouring off it. I remember it messing with my head trying to make sure I had it straight in pp. :p

I Googled images of Rogie Falls. Plenty showing the view of the bridge...

rogie-falls-min_344069229.jpg

It's 10 years old, so I am a bit hazy on the details. Nothing special though. Focal length of first shot is 24 mm. (Exif is there.) I think I took the shots from a foot bridge, looking down at the river. The weird angles are a combination of the slanting rock strata and the water pouring off it. I remember it messing with my head trying to make sure I had it straight in pp. :p

I Googled images of Rogie Falls. Plenty showing the view of the bridge...

rogie-falls-min_344069229.jpg
Thanks for the update...
I can't see the EXIF.
I wonder why... 🤔

Anyway, it makes more sense now, and I'll add that I really enjoyed the viewing challenge.
Top marks, my friend ⭐😄⭐

Thanks for the update...
I can't see the EXIF.
I wonder why... 🤔

Anyway, it makes more sense now, and I'll add that I really enjoyed the viewing challenge.
Top marks, my friend ⭐😄⭐

Sorry - I mean the Exif is preserved - but you need to use a browser plug-in to see it...

1714298683955.png

If I upload a photo directly to the forum, the Exif is displayed, but if I put in a link from Flickr or my website it is not.

Back
Top Bottom