Prime Lens Portraits - Post Your Best!!

So in addition to photography and portraiture skills, you’ve got a real gift for understatement. 😌

Stay Parabolic,
Ian
:) Thx…. Paras reliably perform. Very costly, but paid for themselves quickly. Finest instruments I’ve had the pleasure to use. Thinking of doing monthly model shoots and invite other photogs to try them out in studio.

:) Thx…. Paras reliably perform. Very costly, but paid for themselves quickly. Finest instruments I’ve had the pleasure to use. Thinking of doing monthly model shoots and invite other photogs to try them out in studio.
If I look at the price of Bron Paras, I think, ooh, pricey. But then there’s an inner voice which asks “But what price for beautiful light? It is what it is. Why are you even doing this? If not for beautiful light, why?”

So I save my pennies, but I’ll likely get a Mola first.

And hey, it’s not like the cost of a tele for birding! ☺️

Cheers,
Ian

If I look at the price of Bron Paras, I think, ooh, pricey. But then there’s an inner voice which asks “But what price for beautiful light? It is what it is. Why are you even doing this? If not for beautiful light, why?”

So I save my pennies, but I’ll likely get a Mola first.

And hey, it’s not like the cost of a tele for birding! ☺️

Cheers,
Ian
You get busy fast though as word gets around. Mine paid for themselves in a year. Para 133 and 222. Stunning light.

Broncolor posted this one in their recent Para brochure. It shows the work of 18 photographers from around the world.:
jpeg - ig_oct 2021 model shoot 08686.jpeg

r5 + ef 50 1.2

0465-sm.jpg

Edit - tried to upload the pdf brochure. Too large. Will send a URL once I get to a pc. Meanwhile go to Broncolor.Swiss in the para section.
Still not on PC, just mobiles. The PDF “legends” brochure should be on their Para page.

I'm sorry, but OH MY GOD!!! 😍😍😍
In my most humble opinion, that is one of the best portrait shots in FoP.

If he was my son, I'd have that printed big.

Fabulous.
In every sense of the word.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Oh, wow. I appreciate it. It's my oldest nephew, but I think it might be time for an update one of these days. Gotta dust off the old Pentax. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom