What's this about a domain change?

I'm in now, obviously; 2 P.M. Pacific time. Used my "community forum" quasi bookmark, was already logged in. Couldn't get in late last evening or this morning. Mac with Firefox.

hmmm - 403 and 404 errors last night (my time) - walked away and did other things. Tried 10 minutes ago and all OK (except I couldn't remember my password - but that's on me :) )

Hmmm - there appear to be issues with propogation, still. My connection dropped out - so I fired up Surfshark and grabbed a US IP address and I am back. I was getting 404 errors.

Yes.. there have been some changes/fixes implemented and are being synchronized .. It is a bit bumpy

I use SurfShark too, and it isn't all it's cracked up to be, unless you use a connection
that's WAY outside your geopolitical location.

I have to connect across the world for it to offer me an immunity,
and that comes with a major reduction of bandwidth.
Still, it offers some bit of isolation.

I use SurfShark too, and it isn't all it's cracked up to be, unless you use a connection
that's WAY outside your geopolitical location.

I have to connect across the world for it to offer me an immunity,
and that comes with a major reduction of bandwidth.
Still, it offers some bit of isolation.
I'm in Australia and picked up a connection in San Jose that worked for me.

hmmm - 403 and 404 errors last night (my time) - walked away and did other things.
I didn't get those. During the two stretches of time when I couldn't get here, I saw a light blue patch that repeatedly moved to the right, disappeared, and started over at the left end of its run, plus something small and constantly spinning. Both of these were near the top of the screen. They're new to me.

You should find things working much better now, Look..
There are still updates working, so please continue to be patient, but I believe the worst is behind us.

Again, I want to ;love; Thank all the Members ;love; for their Patience and help by reporting anomalies.
I thought we all worked very well together and now we have some resolution. Great team work !

You should find things working much better now, Look..
There are still updates working, so please continue to be patient, but I believe the worst is behind us.

Again, I want to ;love; Thank all the Members ;love; for their Patience and help by reporting anomalies.
I thought we all worked very well together and now we have some resolution. Great team work !

Thanks so much for the work in the background to get this back up and running!!

Well, that was a bit of a bumpy ride, wasn’t it? I could hardly reach the site yesterday.
But the DNS servers seem to now have fully caught up with the domain change.
All is back to normal. Just with a much nicer URL. :giggle:

"Just with a much nicer URL" I hate URLs with hyphens! All to do with using different language keyboards!

"Just with a much nicer URL" I hate URLs with hyphens! All to do with using different language keyboards!
Ed, my bookmark for the Community Forum redirects right here. Presumably you can get in just as you did before.

Back
Top Bottom