Canon RF 135 f/1.8L IS USM

airbutchie

POTN Refugee
Name
Not Too Crunchy
Image Editing
No
I didn't see a thread with this new RF glass, so I guess I'll start one... First time taking it out on its maiden voyage!!! Nightscape photo of Downtown Los Angeles from the Griffith Observatory... Long exposure (2 minutes) in Bulb Mode on the R3... ISO 100 @ f/22...

421042578_1889584344794184_410181829278936132_n.jpg

More images to come from this new RF lens from Canon... Also, post and share your photos, too, from this glass!!! :beer:

I didn't see a thread with this new RF glass, so I guess I'll start one... First time taking it out on its maiden voyage!!! Nightscape photo of Downtown Los Angeles from the Griffith Observatory... Long exposure (2 minutes) in Bulb Mode on the R3... ISO 100 @ f/22...

View attachment 37734

More images to come from this new RF lens from Canon... Also, post and share your photos, too, from this glass!!! :beer:
I love the view of the LA skyline from Griffith Park!

Is it as good as the old EF version?

I haven't played with it enough to give a proper answer, Levina... But from my initial few uses, the IQ seems to be in par, if not better, than its older EF brother... It does feel heavier than the original version... But it also has "IS", so there's that feature... When Los Angeles Fashion Week event arrives next month (March 2024), I'll put it through its paces, since I use the EF version quite often on the runway... Stay tuned!!! :giggle:

I haven't played with it enough to give a proper answer, Levina... But from my initial few uses, the IQ seems to be in par, if not better, than its older EF brother... It does feel heavier than the original version... But it also has "IS", so there's that feature... When Los Angeles Fashion Week event arrives next month (March 2024), I'll put it through its paces, since I use the EF version quite often on the runway... Stay tuned!!! :giggle:
Thanks, Butch. And I’ll definitely stay tuned!

Looking forward to LA Fashion Week. You always hit it out of the park during these events!

Back
Top Bottom